Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet Isabella

One of the things I love most about my job is getting to see my past brides and grooms start their families. Remember Heather and Clinton's gorgeous Purdue wedding? And their lovely pregnancy photos in the field? Meet their daughter, Isabella, who is perfect in every way.



Favorite!!!


She didn't really like being swaddled...haha.


Proud mama.


Another favorite. (I can have two favorites!)


Together they are one happy family.


Congratulations, Heather and Clinton! Isabella is beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow.

3 comments:

  1. Your favorites are my favorite, but I definitely love the family photo at the end. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so neat to see 3 series of photos from the same family!

    ReplyDelete