Monday, September 28, 2009

Michelle + Corey

Michelle and Corey were married on a gorgeous Saturday in beautiful Brown County. We could not have asked for better weather! Their wedding celebration was intimate, with only their closest friends and family in attendance, and Ken and I felt incredibly lucky that they chose us to photograph their special day.

I'm going to start things off with a few of my favorite details. Peppertree Floral in Bloomington created her stunning bouquet. When Michelle spoke with her florist, she only requested fun colors and gave the florist creative freedom with her bouquet. Isn't it gorgeous?! (And, as you will see later, it tied in perfectly with their wedding theme.)


Michelle and Corey purchased their unique rings from a shop in downtown Nashville. The inner part of their rings is redwood, which is perfect for them since they enjoy hiking and camping together.


I love Corey's tie and casual linen jacket.


Ken captured Corey's reaction as he saw Michelle for the first time.


Their first look, as captured by Ken.



Beautiful bride...


...and handsome groom.


I do!


Ken's view of their first kiss:


After the ceremony, I found Corey like this...haha.


Michelle, could you be any more gorgeous?


I love everything about this photo. Everything.


Thank you, Peppertree, for the amazing summer bouquet.


Love it.


Michelle and Corey are soooooo happy together!



Gorgeous flowers, a couple in love, amazing light, perfect bokeh...what more could you ask for in a photo?


I adore their shoes.


This is one of my favorites from the day.


Another favorite.




We are all about capturing moments over here at Lindsay Wilson PHOTOGRAPHY.


Angel B's made their sweet cupcakes. Yum!!! Ken and I were lucky enough to take a couple home. We love when brides and grooms send us home with goodies!


It's on! (Yes, they smashed them.)


Michelle and Corey, we loved every minute of your wedding day. It was amazing in every way!

3 comments: