Sunday, September 13, 2009

Malia + Tim

Malia and Tim had a beautiful wedding on a very rainy 4th of July this year. They chose that date because the 4th of July is Malia's favorite holiday. Won't their anniversaries be fun!?! Even though it was raining and our outdoor photos were limited to a tiny covered area in front of the church, we made it work. You'll see.

Isn't Malia's gown gorgeous?


I loved her shoes, too.



Even the littlest girls have to get ready.






Malia and Tim are about to see each other for the first time.


Ken caught this precious moment 2 seconds after their first look.


A quick family portrait. Isn't Tim's daughter adorable?


I convinced the crew to go outside for a few minutes, even though it was pouring. (You'd never know it was raining from these photos!) Malia, you are beautiful!


Gorgeous bouquet.


I adore these next few photos of Malia with her girls.







Ken snagged this photo and I love it!




So sweet!


The one good thing about rain is the saturated colors it produces.




My view:


Ken's view:






Their first dance:


Ken caught this sweet moment during their first dance.


As you can see, the best man was a ladies' man!


Malia and Tim, you two are so full of love and so perfect for each other. Ken and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!! Thank you for inviting us to share your special day with you.

5 comments:

  1. Lindsay and Ken, these are so beautiful! I especially love the shots of them outside. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of both their shoes! Only thing missing is the cute little ring bearer. :) He belongs to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The getting ready photos are ridiculously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am simply amazed at these photos...I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful cupcakes, or flowers, or rings, or anything! All your weddings are amazing. Bravo to you Lindsay and
    Ken...you are artists extraordinare.

    ReplyDelete