Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Katie + Kyle

I loved everything about Katie and Kyle's Bloomington engagement session and I have been so excited to share some of my favorite photos with you! Indiana University is so gorgeous in the fall, and shooting just before sunset gave us the most perfect light.

Katie and Kyle's save-the-dates are going to be awesome. I'm not allowed to show you all the pieces just yet because not everyone knows their date, but once I'm given the ok, I will post all the photos here. For now, here are a couple teasers.



Ken and I thought this was genius! And, it was truly spur of the moment. Katie wrote on her chalkboard and then Kyle decided to be a funny guy. Classic. I love it!


This is one of my favorites from the day. It would make an awesome canvas!


Another favorite.



Converse shoes = amazingness.






Ha!



My view.


Ken's view. I think Ken's photo wins.


Katie and Kyle, we had so much fun spending the afternoon with you in Bloomington! We can't wait for your wedding next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment