Sunday, November 14, 2010

Amy + Steve

I know Amy has been waiting for these, so I am going to be short on words and let the photos do most of the talking.

I loved Amy's hair piece. What's not to love about vintage inspired feathers?!


Gorgeous.



I thought Steve's text to Amy was hilarious (so did Amy) so I just had to photograph it.



Ken caught this shot of Steve writing in a card to Amy. The card, along with a pair of diamond earrings, nearly made Amy cry.


McNamara provided the flowers and did an amazing job, as usual. They are such a great florist to work with! I can't say enough good things about them.


I loved Amy's leopard print touches throughout the wedding. It was so her!


One of my favorite detail shots.


Amy, you are a beautiful bride.




Another favorite!



Meet the groom:




I adore everything about this photo.



Amy found her wedding jewelry on Etsy -- my favorite place to shop.












They also found their cake topper on Etsy! Check out the little leopard print top hat -- so cute! Their reception venue, Jones Crossing, provided the cake.


First dance.


Super sweet father daughter dance.


Amy and Steve, thank you so much for having Ken and me be part of your amazing day! We wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment