Sunday, November 28, 2010

Erin + Mike

Erin and Mike were such a blast to photograph. Since I was 8 1/2 months pregnant when I photographed them, they agreed to travel from Bloomington to a couple fields near my house for their engagement photos. I'm so glad that they were up for anything! Here are a few of my favorites from their session.

I loved the light that evening -- it was perfect!




I thought Mike's sketches were so cool.


Love this one!




Erin warned me that she and Mike were not photogenic. Sure, whatever you say, crazy girl. You guys rocked these photos!


This is my favorite light of the day and it sticks around for a whopping 5 minutes or so.


Gorgeous!


Mike wanted some photos with his favorite blanket and I was happy to oblige. How cute are they?!?!


Erin and Mike, I can't wait for your wedding next year. We are going to have so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment