Sunday, November 21, 2010

Heather + Adam

I met up with Heather and Adam in downtown Indianapolis for their urban engagement session and we had so much fun! The weather had been awful the few days leading up to their session but it turned out to be a perfect day. Here are a few of my favorites from their day!

Heather wanted an urban vibe for some of their photos so we started things off in an alley.



I thought the save the date chalkboard canvas that Heather made was adorable.


Love, love, love.




Photos like this always make the best canvases. Just sayin'.


Another favorite.


We certainly had some fun with that chalkboard canvas.



Since Heather and Adam are huge Colts fans, we ended the session with a little football fun.


Ha!


Heather and Adam, I had a blast -- can't wait for your wedding next year!

2 comments:

  1. I love these...cant wait to get the disk! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the chalkboard canvas. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete