Saturday, March 20, 2010

And the winners are...

Stephanie and Maeghan!

My trusty random number generator selected numbers 1 and 7, so Stephanie wins the SMILE print and Maeghan wins the Cafe Patachou gift certificate! Congratulations!!! I hope both of you enjoy your respective treats. Make sure to send me your current address and I'll get these treats in the mail for you right away.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! You all are the best and you sure know how to make a girl feel special. Turning 30 wasn't nearly as rough as everyone made it out to be.

Don't forget -- my spring canvas sale is going on now through March 31. All canvases are 25% off! It's the perfect time to stock up.

I should probably get back into the swing of things and start blogging some sessions, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment