Sunday, March 14, 2010

30

Today we celebrate Pi Day, Albert Einstein's birthday, and (for some) Daylight Saving Time. It's also my 30th birthday!!! It has been a fun weekend for me, that's for sure!

Look at this cute floral arrangement my sweet nephews Ramzi and Marco sent to me for my birthday!


Now, as promised, I have some birthday treats for you! First up, I'm giving away a SMILE letterpress print made by my favorite artist, Hijiri. You all have heard me talk about her before. She is simply amazing and we have pieces made by her all over our house. To be entered to win this print, just leave a comment on this blog post sometime between now and Friday, March 19 at midnight. (Frame not included.) Easy as pie (or a piece of birthday cake)!


Birthday treat number two: Now through Friday, March 19 at midnight, all prints are 30% off! When ordering, just mention this post and you will receive my birthday discount. (Note: This discount cannot be combined with any other offer.)

Birthday treat number three: All April sessions booked by Friday, March 19 at midnight are $30 off and the client will receive an additional $30 in prints. Hurry -- sessions are limited.

Birthday treat number four: One lucky commenter will win a $30 gift card to my favorite breakfast/lunch spot -- Cafe Patachou. Remember, all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post sometime between now and Friday, March 19 at midnight!

(All winners will be chosen at random on Saturday, March 20.)

Now, I'm off to enjoy my birthday dinner with Ken, as well as my mom and sister who just drove in from Chicago to surprise me for my birthday!

27 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to my favorite photographer!! I hope that you have had an excellent day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter Lindsay who
    brings me so much joy and is 30 today!
    May God Bless You Always.

    I love your photos, they bring so much pleasure and joy to so many people and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had the best day ever, and you relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your birthday was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Lindsay! I hope you had a great day/weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your birthday and turning 30 was wonderful, Lindsay! That SMILE print would look great in my home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to the best photographer! I hope your 30th was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite photographer! I hope your birthday was wonderful, Lindsay. You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy happy birthday!!!!!!! 30 is the new 20!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a great birthday weekend. Just remember, the best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great Birthday Week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Lindsay :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Lindsay! We have a member of the 30 year old club here too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your 30th was great! (Mine is coming up this summer...yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope your birthday was fabulous -- you deserve it! You are so sweet for sharing your favorite things with us. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy bithday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday to lindsay, happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 30 is definitely the new 20. :) Happy belated birthday, Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu! (I sang that in my best singing voice, in case that counts for anything.) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday! I'm glad you liked the guacamole. A cute little gift is coming your way STILL! I just have to decide on the right one. I didn't forget, though... elephants never do :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope your 30th was wonderful! I'm looking forward to receiving my canvas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MAY THIS BE YOUR BEST YEAR YET!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! And may it last you all year through!
    Smiles,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope your birthday was amazing! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy (belated) Birthday, Lindsay!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! So awesome to find out that you are Pisces also!!! :) and thank you always for your great support and sweetest words, means a lot to me, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete