Tuesday, February 3, 2009

thank you cards

I love when my clients order custom thank you cards from me! As you can see, Ellie and Matt had it all planned out -- their thank you signs coordinated with their invitations, programs, and every other graphic element at their wedding. Ellie and Matt went with my 4x6 post card design on a heavy card stock with a satin finish. They can mail these as postcards or enclose them in the provided envelopes. I don't know about you, but I love getting post cards in the mail!



If you'd rather have a folding card, I offer those in sizes 3x5 and 5x7. Just send me an e-mail if you need more details!

7 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great idea! These are awesome! And gosh, what a gorgeous couple...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really rocked these, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get one of those in the mail! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cute! I have to do this for my wedding now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I've loved this idea forEVER!! Might just have to do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete