Monday, July 23, 2012

Sloane

When I found out the Ariane and Brian were expecting, I was over the moon excited for them.  I just love watching families grow.  We were supposed to have a maternity session, but little Sloane had other plans and showed up a few weeks early (on the exact day that I was supposed to photograph Ariane's baby bump)!   I got to meet Sloane when she was just four days old.  She was so tiny and slept through most of the session.  Here are just a few of my favorites.

Isn't this wall in her nursery gorgeous?! 


Perfection.


Seriously cute squishy face!


She got all that blonde hair from her dada.




Brian wanted a photo with Sloane's eyes open, and wouldn't you know it, she opened them for this photo.


This is one of my favorite family photos ever.


Love, love, love.




Sweet little swaddled peanut.

 
Ariane and Bria, congratulations on the newest addition of your family.  She is perfect in every way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment