Thursday, July 19, 2012

our summer

It's been awhile since I have posted anything personal, so I thought I would give you a little glimpse of our summer so far via Instagram.  We have been busy, busy, busy with weddings and sessions, but we have managed to find a little time for fun!  We built Wyatt a library (he is a total bookworm), read lots of books, expanded our backyard garden (it's 20 feet long now!), baked cupcakes, went to the pool, make sidewalk chalk pet rocks, went to a giant rummage sale where we found a cozy coupe for $5, ate from our garden, went to the zoo, Wyatt had his first haircut (thanks, Marla!), and I got layers cut into my hair (thanks, Tatyana!).  Maybe I should do these little collages more often. Hope you all are enjoying your summer!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment