Friday, April 6, 2012

Natalie -- 8 days old

I was so excited to meet Jessica and Adam's newest addition! I have said it before and I will say it again -- the best part of my job is watching love grow. Ken and I photographed Jessica and Adam's wedding in 2009, I photographed their maternity session, and I drove to their home in Frankfort, Indiana to photograph their sweet baby girl. Here are just a few of my favorites from the session.

This little beauty slept right through her session like a perfect angel.


Love.



This image got so much love on Facebook. People love seeing headbands and bows on baby girls!



Baby feet! I love everything about this shot.


Jess and Adam, congratulations on your sweet baby girl. She is perfect!!! Looking forward to future sessions! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment