Thursday, December 29, 2011

Libby + Jake

I have been so excited to share Libby and Jake's wedding photos with you. Libby and Jake are dear friends of ours and we were honored that they chose us to photograph their special day.

I love these photos of Libby getting ready at her parents' house in New Palestine.




What a face -- love it!


Jake helping Libby's dad get ready.


This is one of the sweetest first looks I have ever seen. Libby and Jake decided to share their first look in their own back yard.


I have never seen Jake smile so big.






They invited their sweet dog Krash out for a few photos. This is one of my favorite shots of the day.



Their invitation was perfect!



McNamara provided the flowers.



Both the ceremony and reception were held at Washington Township Park in Avon.


It was such a pretty day for an outdoor ceremony! There was no bridal party -- Libby and Jake kept things simple just like Ken and I did.


I adore this shot that Ken caught during the receiving line.


After the ceremony, we went to a little bridge to get some photographs. Libby, you are a beautiful bride and your dress is just perfect.


This is my favorite kind of light.


Dreamy, no?




Another favorite.


Oh don't mind me under there. I am just doing my job!









We found another not so little bridge for some more photos.




Libby, you're gorgeous.



Another favorite.











Libby and Jake, thank you so much for asking us to be part of your wedding day. We love you guys and wish you all the happiness in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment