Monday, December 27, 2010

Stephanie + Rian

Stephanie and Rian were married on a gorgeous fall day. We could not have had better weather!

I love this shot of Stephanie's mom, Alice, admiring her daughter.


While I was shooting the girls, Ken caught these next couple photos of the groom. I adore this moment of Rian with his daughter.



Isn't her vintage looking ring gorgeous?!










Steph, you were a beautiful bride.


This is always one of my favorite moments of the day.


Rian's reaction to seeing his bride for the first time that day.





Favorite!


Another favorite!



The light was AMAZING right after their ceremony.








What a sweet first dance.


And a sweet father daughter dance, too!


Stephanie and Rian, thank you so much for having Ken and me share your wedding day with you! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment