Saturday, December 4, 2010

Becca + Dane

I wanted to get this blog post up earlier this week, but I was out of the office having a baby, so hopefully that is a better excuse than "the dog ate my homework." I want to extend a HUGE thank you to all my wonderful clients for being so patient during the next week or two while I play catch up from Wyatt's early birth.

I knew as soon as I saw Becca's amazing purple heels that I was in for a real treat that day.



Since Kiralee Hubbard of EyeMAX by Kiralee was already booked on Becca's wedding day, Becca thought it would be beneficial to get a personal makeup lesson from Kiralee so that she could apply her own makeup on her wedding day. Becca took notes, bought products, and did a fabulous job on her makeup.


Olivia from The Sample House in downtown Lafayette did an amazing job on Becca's hair.




While I was with the girls at The Sample House, Ken was with the guys at St. Lawrence.


Becca's flowers were beautiful. Rubia Flower Market did a great job!


Becca designed and created their wedding invitations and they were gorgeous.



Love the tie!



Becca, you are stunning.



Check out those lashes!


Meet Dane, the handsome groom.





This was taken just seconds after Becca and Dane first saw each other.




Ken's view.


My view. (Ken wins.)



Vintage bicycle + alley + bride and groom up for anything = one of my favorite photos of the day.



Love it.




Another favorite. Dane's socks are killer!


Becca, you look like a model.








Their reception was held at Coyote Crossing Golf Course. The tables were gorgeous!


Becca worked with an Etsy seller to create the favor boxes.




Penny Roberts from Dream Designs Wedding Cakes made the delicious cake.


How cool is this family photo display that Becca made?!



When Ken and I noticed a storm moving in, we asked Becca and Dane if we could borrow them from their reception to take a few more photos. I am so happy they said yes because these are some of my favorites of the day.







Since I have already posted over 50 photos, I will end with just one photo of Becca and Dane's first dance. Sheesh, they make a cute couple!


Becca and Dane, thank you so much for having Ken and me be part of your wedding day. I am so thankful to have gotten to know you while you were planning your wedding and even happier that we have become friends! Becca, I can't wait for you to meet little Wyatt. Ken and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wedding! I especially love the vintage bicycle photos.

    ReplyDelete