Saturday, October 9, 2010

Monika + Dennis

Monika and Dennis are some of the most fun and laid back people I know and their wedding day truly reflected their personalities. Jake and I had so much fun just going with the flow and hanging out with the bridal party. They had their ceremony and reception at The Terrace in downtown Indianapolis. If you haven't been there, you should check it out. It's got amazing windows, the staff is top notch, and it's right off the circle. We love shooting there!

I always love this moment when the bride gets into her shoes.





Love the boutonniere with the striped tie!



Monika made a beautiful bride.




Hello, downtown Indy!


One of my favorites...






I love this shot.





You all know I'm a sucker for shoes!




Monika, you are stunning.







Their cake was soooooo good.



Another favorite!


Monika and Dennis, thank you so much for having Jake and me be part of your wedding day. We had a blast! You guys are so terrific together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment