Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Katie + Robert

Katie and Robert were married in the church Katie's parents were married in many years ago -- Smith Valley United Methodist Church. How sweet is that?! Here are a few of my favorites from their August wedding.



Can I just take a moment to say how much we LOVE when a bride and groom decide to do a first look and see each other before the ceremony? It not only allows so much more time for photos, but you also get sweet photos like the one below.



Katie, you are stunning.





They were such troopers. It must have been over 100 degrees that day, but that didn't seem to bother Katie and Robert.







I just love her laugh.


Katie's Aunt Jenny made all the floral arrangements and did an awesome job!








I adore this shot that Ken captured during the ceremony.




Super sweet first dance:



I'll end with this little charmer who stole the dance floor.


Katie and Robert, we had a fabulous time at your wedding! Thanks for being troopers in the heat. You guys rock!!! Ken and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment