Friday, July 23, 2010

a gorgeous Southern Indiana wedding

The morning started off hot and rainy (of course!!!), but when Ken and I arrived in beautiful Madison, Indiana and I saw these fabulous blue shoes, I knew it was going to be a great day! It really doesn't get any better than this.


This is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken.



In case you're wondering why the bride and groom have no heads in most of these photos, I'm respecting their wishes and only posting non-identifying photos of them.




Love, love, love.


The bride and all the bridesmaids carried gorgeous parasols. I'm a fan.


There's something so classic about this one.


I shot this just outside the Lanier Mansion, where they were originally supposed to have their ceremony. (It got moved to the downtown fountain due to construction.) Madison, Indiana brides: we would LOVE to go back to the Lanier Mansion some day!!!


Another favorite of the day.




The bold colors were the perfect choice for a summer wedding.


I love this shot that Ken grabbed.


I captured this moment while the bride was on her way to the ceremony in the Madison Trolley. Although you can't see her face, I think this photo really captures the emotion of the moment.


The guys at the ceremony.


I was hiding behind a groomsman to get this photo.



The cake was delicious!



I loved the way her dress moved during their first dance.


Not bad for not being able to show identifying photos, huh? I wish I could show you more -- I loved everything about this wedding!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a store these photos tell, even without their faces. I love every single one of them. A job well done, Lindsay and Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where was their reception held?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their reception was held at The Livery Stable.

    ReplyDelete