Thursday, July 1, 2010

Augusta + Ryan

Augusta and Ryan are such a great couple -- they are so sweet, genuine, and just perfect for each other. They were married at Lumier du Corps Resort on what started as a very rainy spring day, but luckily, the rain stopped in time for their outdoor ceremony. It was a perfect day!




Stargazer lilies are Augusta's favorite flower, so of course she had some in her bouquet.


I love this shot that Ken took.


Augusta, you are GORGEOUS!



The rain made everything very lush and green that day.


This is one of my favorites from the day.




This photo makes me smile.


My view:


Ken's view:




Another favorite!



Meet Chloe, the flower girl.



Um, can you say gorgeous bridal party?!?!



Check out their ceremony site!!!


Love, love, love.


First dance.


And here is Augusta with her dad.







Definitely a favorite. I love a good Corvette shot!


Augusta and Ryan, congratulations on your marriage! Ken and I had so much fun spending the day with you and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, I love their getaway shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, as always. Their location is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post? What beautiful photos! Her dad looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete