Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wyatt's first REAL haircut

I forgot to blog this very important event earlier this year -- oops!  Everyone kept telling us that Wyatt needed a haircut and we wouldn't listen to them.  I finally gave in because I got tired of people bugging me about it.  Looking back, I admit that his hair was a little ummm....long.  Ha.

The "before" shot.  Don't mind my giant pregnant belly in the background.  This was at my sprinkle 2 months before Zoe was born. 


We headed over to my mom's salon for Wyatt's first real haircut, with a cape, in a salon chair.  He really was not too sure about it at first!



Big boy!  Look at that smile! 






Thanks for the awesome haircut, Grammy!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this and you're welcome! His precious little face just melts me every time I look at these pics. He was such a good boy Love him so much! So handsome!

    ReplyDelete