Monday, November 5, 2012

Jenny + Ryan

Jenny and Ryan wanted some wedding pictures with their sweet dog, Ms. Gwen, but it just was not logistically possible to do that on their wedding day.  So, we scheduled a post-wedding session...yay!

I am starting things off with one of my favorite family portraits I have ever taken.  Seriously, this image belongs blown up on a big canvas in their living room!




   
Of course we had to get another shot with their muppets.  (I am sure you will see more of the muppets when I post their wedding blog!)


After taking some pictures with Ms. Gwen, we headed to Fountain Square for a few more fun shots.   I think Jenny looks like a J.Crew model with her red coat, don't you?





Love this adorable couple!



This session was a blast!  I can't wait to share more wedding photos with you!!!



1 comment:

  1. your photos are so lovely to see. looks like you had the best day of your life.

    ReplyDelete