Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sonia + Michael

We had so much fun photographing Sonia + Michael's wedding day!  The weather was perfect, the details were gorgeous, and everyone was so much fun to be around -- what more could we ask for?! 

These beauties were just begging to be photographed in Sonia's hotel room.


As was this beauty.




 

Love this first look.



This was the first time Sonia's dad had seen her in her dress.  This is something she will cherish for years, I'm sure. 




After the ceremony. we headed outside for some photos.  The Fort Harrison area is so pretty!





I am a total sucker for dahlias.



Told you Fort Harrison is pretty!  I'll have to do a mini session marathon there in the future.

    
I love everything about this photo and it's probably one of my favorites from the day!
 






 


The reception was gorgeous!




They like to fish.

   





Ambient lighting, sweet smiles...perfect first dance in my book!


Sonia and Michael, thank you so much for asking us to be part of your wedding day.  We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.  (And big fish!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment