Monday, September 26, 2011

Kelly + Jeremy

You may remember Kelly and Jeremy from their fun Broad Ripple engagement session. Their wedding was just as fun! Kelly and Jeremy were married at the Indiana History Center in downtown Indianapolis and everything about their day was just perfect.

Ken and I spent some time with the girls while they were getting ready. This is always one of my favorite parts of the day.




Kelly's dress was to die for.



One of my favorite shots of the day.




It was HOT but everyone hung in there for photos.




Another favorite.


I adore all the details in this photo.



My view:


Ken's view:


I love everything about this series Ken shot.




Such a beautiful, quiet moment.


Kelly, you are gorgeous.




Hi ladies!




Outdoor ceremonies are the best.




Yeah!




First dance:



Kelly and Jeremy, we had a blast with you guys! Thank you so much for asking us to be part of your wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment