Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jen + Alex

I have known Jen and Alex since we were all in middle school. (Has it really been almost 20 years?!) Through the wonderful world of Facebook, we have been able to keep in touch and my heart smiled a big smile when they started "officially" dating a few years ago. Last year, when Alex proposed, my heart smiled even bigger. Jen and Alex took a road trip from Chicago to Indianapolis for their engagement photos. They wanted something with an urban feeling, so I took them around the industrial parts of downtown Indy.

Jen, you are glowing. I can't wait for the big day!



How sweet are they?!



Since I did their shoot solo, I tried to recreate Ken's signature shot. Hopefully I did not disappoint.



I love abstract shots like this. I think they make great wall art!


Love.



I love everything about this photo.



Another favorite.


Jen and Alex, we are really looking forward to your Chicago wedding later this year!!! Can't wait to see you again!









2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos, Lindsay. I can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love them all, especially the rairoad shot and the one with their feet.

    ReplyDelete