Monday, April 19, 2010

Monika + Dennis

Ken and I had a blast photographing Monika and Dennis last week in downtown Indianapolis. We haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Here are a few of my favorites from the evening.

Monika, you are gorgeous!!!


Besides random fields, alleys are my favorite place to shoot.




I love everything about this photo. Everything!



We finished the session at the railroad tracks under a golden sky. Love, love, love.


Monika and Dennis, I can't wait for your wedding! It's going to be a blast!

3 comments:

  1. yay yay yay! they turned out gorgeous! thank you so much. i never thought i could look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but the very first one is my favorite! Love the random locations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Linsday!

    ReplyDelete