Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sarah + Michael

Sarah and Michael are two of the sweetest people Ken and I have ever met. We had a blast shooting their engagement session in Brown County last fall and we couldn't wait to see them again at their wedding!

I know I just said it, but this is one of my favorite getting ready shots I have ever taken. Seriously!!! The amazing Jessica Cripps provided Sarah's makeup.


And those lashes...well, those are 100% hers.


Sarah, you are beautiful.




Gorgeous day, gorgeous bride...


Happy groom!



Michael's aunt and cousin provided all the flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?



I loved their programs.


I caught a guest's flash in this photo -- I love flare!


Ken shot this moment. Man, he's good.


During the ceremony, the entire church was pitch dark, except for a spotlight on the bride and groom.



Congratulations to the new Mr. + Mrs.!!!



Ken caught this one too. Love it!





Can I just say that Fountain Square Theater is one of the coolest venues ever?




Michael's aunt also made their gorgeous cake.


Sarah and Michael's first dance...


And a sweet moment during the father daughter dance.


This crowd danced! We loved it!!!



This marquee says it all.


Sarah and Michael, Ken and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your wedding day with us. We loved every minute of it -- especially all the dancing!

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially love the last one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing. Love the marquee! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fun location and beautiful photos! That cake looks like something right out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete