Thursday, January 29, 2009

More fun in the snow!

In continuation of yesterday's post, here are some of the photos I shot of Jake and Libby goofing off in the snow.

I was laughing so hard during their snowball fight -- it's a wonder these are in focus!



I absolutely LOVE the way this one turned out. It is perfect and it needs to go on their living room wall. You hear that, Jake?


Oh how I love this one too. Jake's yard is amazing.


Isn't this just about the most perfect snow day kiss you have ever seen?


As you can see, the four of us enjoyed our snow day! We hope you enjoyed yours. :-)

The winner of my hot chocolate giveaway is The Arthurs! I will be sending out your gift certificate next week. Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the last 3 are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and whites! These are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing series! You all are a lucky bunch, to be surrounded by photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jake needs a puffier coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay, are you available to do a snow session with my fiance and I this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish all of my "random" pictures looked like this!:)

    Thanks for the hot chocolate....yumm!! :) You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are awesome!!! They are so lucky to have an awesome photographer for a friend!

    ReplyDelete