Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shannon + Clay + Cooper + Charlie

I was ecstatic when Shannon told me she wanted to do a mini session with her husband and puppies! Shannon is the owner/creator of Soak, the most amazing bath/body products I have ever used. The sweet orange sugar scrub is my favorite! (If it's not listed in her shop, just send her a note and she will make it for you.) She also makes the most amazing loose lavender bath salts. So relaxing. But, back to their session.

The light was lovely that evening, and their puppies Cooper and Charlie were so excited to have their pictures taken.




These next two are my favorites from the day. I love how they are interacting with their sweet boys.


They aren't brothers, but they sure do look alike! This would look so great in their home...blown up big!


Thank you guys for a fun session!!! Shannon, I will see you soon for some more Soak!

No comments:

Post a Comment