Friday, April 10, 2009

think outside the box!

Ken reminded me to blog tonight, so I thought I'd post this action photo of him shooting Sarah! (Looking hot by that dumpster, baby!)

How is this for a non-traditional location to photograph a bride?


And the resulting photo of the gorgeous Sarah:


Isn't the texture fabulous? Grungy alleys and abandoned buildings are some of our favorite places to photograph people!!! We really like to think outside the box in order to get fun, urban, modern looking photos. I know some great locations around Indianapolis, so shoot me an email if you'd like to schedule an urban session!

2 comments:

  1. The photo of Ken by the dumpster is great! And the bridal photo is gorgeous...simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride and photo. Nice work, Ken!

    ReplyDelete